Thursday, November 8, 2007

In need of Cheetos

Today I'm not on a train, a plane, a bus. I was in my car for a while, but that doesn't count. What I am doing is sitting here on the couch wishing I had a bag of cheetos or a box of donuts. Yes I am depressed. About a month ago I posting a blog with a shameless plea to employers out there offering my top notch executive admin services. Well even after that plea and I can't tell you how many resumes sent out, I'm still sitting here on the couch watching Oprah instead of sitting behind a desk organizing a company beyond their beliefs.

I have a lot I am greatful for, and I truly am, but today I received an email from a company I really wanted to work for telling me they had put the position on hold. I guess it set me off. Along with the fact that the sun never really came out today (I am solar powered). So, everyone please send me your positive thoughts and forward my blog onto anyone looking an Executive Assistant/Training Coordinator/Office Manager Extrodinare....oh send some Cheetos while you are at it!

No comments: